My Big Mistake

It doesn't pay to get angry or too sad about things. I deleted a lot of things on my Blog I wish I hadn't from last summer & fall. Now I regret it. Sometimes I need to put away or get rid of things that upset me. Recently I had been going through some major disappointments and lashed out by removing photos & excerpts in my Blog that meant a lot to me at the time. Now they are gone forever. I will try to replace it in some way but of course it won't be the same as chronicling something from the start. Next time I will take a deep breath and think about things a few days before I do something I regret. It was like ripping pages out of an ongoing diary.
Now I can't go back to those pages of my life.

5 comments:

Mallow said...

At least you still have your memories and you probably have the photos somewhere on the computer or memory card. all is not lost.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Mallow said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-).

I think you're getting spammed. :P

Money Tips said...

Really love all the posts you offer on Mesothelioma Cancer Blog your expressive way of writing is outstanding.This post as usual was educational, I have had to bookmark your site.